My political profile from the American Candidate questionaire.
8. ARE YOU REGISTERED TO VOTE? YES
9. IF YES, WITH WHICH POLITICAL PARTY ARE YOU REGISTERED? Democrat
11. HOW DO YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF POLITICALLY? I am a realist with liberal ideals. Very progressive. Economically – I am a follower of Hayuk, yet, liberally oriented in social policies and issues of civil and human rights.
12. HAVE YOU EVER RUN FOR OFFICE OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING STUDENT GOVERNMENT)?
13. IF YES, TELL US ABOUT IT: n/a
14. IF YOU COULD DISTILL YOUR CANDIDACY TO ONE "BIG IDEA" (OR THEME), WHAT WOULD IT BE? Its time for a President who isn't afraid to actually solve our problems.
15. WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO BE PRESIDENT? I feel I have a civic obligation to serve my country.
16. WHY WOULD YOU BE A GOOD PRESIDENT? Reasonable intelligence, lots of common sense, a good ability to analyze problems and come up with innovative and effective solutions to problems.
17. WHAT WOULD YOUR CAMPAIGN SONG BE?
Meet El Presidente – by Duran Duran on their Notorious album or, Time is on my side – by the Rolling Stones.
18. WHAT WOULD YOUR CAMPAIGN SLOGAN BE? It's Time